Intentional, individual investment to expand capacity, increase skill, engage the heart, and develop healthier, better leaders. (en français)
WHAT WE WANT FOR YOU
Coaching Cohorts are designed to feed your soul and mind, and create intentional space for you to dream again about what what God has in store for you.
Life in ministry can be lonely. We’re here to have your back! Whether you’re looking for a personal space to process, insight into ministry challenges or a connection to a relevant community we want to be a part of YOUR supporting team!
Leaders are learners. Period. If you’re leading, you’re always learning. So why not learn from the best and have them personally invest in you becoming the best you can be.
DESCRIBING THE EXPERIENCE
Personalized Coaching // You’ll have access to one-on-one conversations with a professional youth ministry coach. What we hear most from participants is that these safe, unbiased venues are transformative when processing tough ministry stuff and ideating toward achieving excellent ministry practices. Let us focus on YOU, joining with you to reach your ministry goals!
Team coaching sessions//
- Collaborate with a community of “in the trenches” practitioners
- Reflect on key topics suited for the season of ministry you’re in
- Gain fresh perspective, ideas and insight from fellow youth workers and and the YWC team
- Two groups to choose from:
- New leaders
- Experienced leaders
Leadership Labs // Each month we’ll gather online with some of the industry’s premier minds (the key leaders, authors and thinkers we’d all love to meet) to learn, process and ask the questions we all have in youth ministry.
Director of Coaching
Director of The Coalition
Youth Worker Talks + Coaching
GUEST EXPERTS HAVE INCLUDED
Fuller Youth Institute
Purpose Over Rules
Youth for Christ
Coalition for Youth Ministry Excellence
Fellowship Church, Los Angeles
Christian Life Assembly Church
Youth Ministry Consultant
Are you in your first years of ministry and looking to crush it? In this cohort you’ll:
- walk with a group of people who want to love God and people
- capture the momentum of your new role by establishing strong systems and strategies for your ministry
- explore how to serve students and families in your context
- learning to recruit, train and love volunteers
- discover what it means to be a follower and leader in your context
- gain a network of fellow ministry leaders to encourage and support
Have you been in the game a little while and looking to shake things up, gain perspective, need encouragement, or you’re hoping to break through to big vision God has for your ministry? In this cohort you’ll:
- Gain a group of like-minded leaders from across the nation to go deep and collaborate with
- Work on caring for your well-being for the ministry long haul as you press through whatever challenges you are facing
- Dig into topics like:
- Ministry assessment
- Change management
- Advanced team training and coaching
What if a cohort doesn’t fit your schedule, but you still want a coach? No problem, you can still book individual time with our coaching team!
Get a package of:
3 Sessions = $399
6 Sessions = $699
10 Sessions = $999
WHY JOIN A COHORT?
There are a lot of ways to develop and grow as a leader/pastor from conferences to education. Coaching Cohorts really are a type of middle ground that are proven to have lasting impact. Cohort members receive regular content from some of the best in the field while also having personal coaching that develops them to be the leader they need to be for where God has planted them. With the Cohorts lasting 8 months, there’s significant time for learning and building new skills.
- 62.4% smarter goal-setting
- 60.5% more balanced life
- 57.1% lower stress levels
- 52.4% more self-confidence
- 43.3% improvement in the quality of life
The International Coaching Federation (ICF) surveyed 210 coaching clients about the value and use of coaching.
WHO SHOULD JOIN?
Whether you’ve been in youth ministry for 20 years or just a year we believe the Cohorts are for you. No matter your context or experience, the Cohort model is designed to meet you where you’re at and move you forward from there. So if you’re newer to ministry and want to develop your skills, great. If you’ve been in ministry for a long time and feel stuck or in a rut, great. If you’ve got a desire to learn and grow, this is for you!
GETTING SUPPORT FROM YOUR BOSS
We know you have someone you report to that will have to give you the time and money to do this! We’ve been there too! We’ve created a simple ‘Fact Sheet’ that you can share with whoever you need to. If you’re having trouble convincing someone you need to do this, let us know & we’d love to help however we can!
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
Send us a note via the chat or email hello[at]youthworker.community